March 13, 2005

Update

The party was a great success! I must give my husband credit, he did not bitch all night about the clothes he wore. He actually claimed to like them, now i dont know if i am going to go so far as to believe that but he didnt bitch, so i'm happy. We had such a wonderful time. It was so good to see everyone. We were able to see good friends that we havnt seen in a very very long time. Of course there where some we could have dont without seeing but it wouldnt be a party if you didnt have both sides of the spectrum, would it? We did get the chance to see some people that we hadnt seen in a long time from fair, reminising was alot of fun!
It was a true C & W party, people got drunk, someone got sick, glasses were broken and someone ran down the street with an axe. In turn the party was a complete success!
I am still paying for my staying up way past my bedtime on Saturday night. You see, i am old. My body does not like it when i deter from "the schedual". So if i stay up to late i am punished for an extended period of time.
Sunday was pretty good we didnt do much of anything but lay around and be tired, again punishment for staying up to late the night before. I have to admit though, curling up on the sofa with hubby and the boy watching a movie was so nice.

2 comments:

Justice said...

I really should not have been so amused by your description of the party. It actually hurt when I got to "...someone ran down the street with an axe."

That is great!

Ravyn said...

LOL that's how it is when you get Renies drunk, always great entertainment!