March 30, 2005

All is well

Well all seems to have returned to normal in this house. Atleast as normal as it ever was. The kitten, besides the cone on her head, has come back to us full force. I am thrilled she is feeling well and has returned to her normal self but...... It is not necessary to show me you are feeling well by tearing down the bakers rack. Or distributing the toilet paper generously thru out the house. Nor is it necessary to have a wrestling match with your brother on my head as I sleep. Yep, she's back in all her glory. A double edged sword it is.
On another note. Has anyone else noticed its SPRING??!!! I'm so happy I could stand on my head and spit wooden nickels. It was 75 here yesterday and supposed to be 77 today. Of course that only meant one thing......The grill! So yes, I may have acted a bit prematurely but I had to cook steaks on the grill ast night. I couldn't help it, it was calling to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear things are back to norm. My baby boy is finally breathing well now if only he would sleep longer than 3 hrs at a time we could get a decent nights sleep. LOL

It's quite balmy in the Maryland/DC corridor which is nice for a change. We will be in the high 60s which after a LONG time in the 30s and 40s is well welcomed!

Justice said...

SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I am glad your fur baby is doing well!

Ravyn said...

Thank you both, I am very relieved she is doing much better.
Sandman - im glad your baby is feeling better too!