March 20, 2005

Almost that time again

There are a group of ladies who, once a year, take a weekend get-a-way together. Normally we will get a cabin in the mountains somewhere and just have girl time. It must have a jacuzzi, that's our deal breaker. We're fairly easy to please. I have been informed by the ladies that it is about that time of year, which I completely agree. SO I have been looking at cabins. Some of the cabins I found are absolutely beautiful! I think we are going to go with the one that is on top of a mountain, amazing view. It also has a creek running through the property, 3 bedrooms, hot tub, jacuzzi and an indoor waterfall. Can we say time to relax?! Anyway, that is why I haven't put a post up this weekend. I have been slightly excited at the thought of getting away and relaxing for a weekend. But I'm back now :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. That does sound like a great weekend. I do hope you enjoy it. Please pardon the comment but I was revamping My Yahoo and adding some "Native American" links when I cam across your blog. It makes for a very enjoyable read. I do not have a blog but a LJ if you are interested. My name is Daniel and if you don't mind, I'd like to keep reading from time to time. Thanks
Dan

Ravyn said...

Hey there! Well, im glad you found me and please feel free to keep on reading :)
Ravyn

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much good lady. I shall.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much good lady. I shall.