March 16, 2005

Just Complaining

You know, being a one car family sucks. You know what sucks worse? Being a family with access to one car that has another car that they cant get to. That sucks really bad. We are a one car family at the moment but we have another vehicle, only its 800 miles away and we don't have anyway to get it here. So on days like today when the school calls and says your daughter is sick your in a truly shitty position. Fortunately today my sister was able to go get her but that isn't always going to be the case. Could we buy another vehicle? Probably but then we would be strapping ourselves a little to tight for my own comfort. Because it never seems to fail that if I strap us a little to tight Murphy must play and have everything break on us. Which of course we cant have fixed because I strapped us a little to tight. Sooooooo for now I am just going to sit here and bitch about how I cant get to my friggin car and how frustrating that is.

No comments: