June 09, 2005

Tagged

OK Herbinator tagged me with this. I was waiting until I had something much more sophisticated to say, but hey, I'm a mom so keep that in mind with my answers. LOL
# of books that you own:
OMG! I own so many books, there is no way I could even guess on that. I am such a book hog. I have 2 book cases full as well as a ton littered through out the house.
Last book bought:
Green Eggs and Ham......I told you, keep in mind I'm a mom and Dr. Seuss rocks! Of course, that was purchased for my son. The last book I bought for myself is hard to remember. See, I am a very avid reader and I normally go through a book in one day, two at the most. So I tend to do a lot of re-reading or my little hobby gets quite expensive.
Last book I read:
I just finished re-reading The Mists of Avalon. I have read it like 6 times or something. It's a good book.
Five books that mean a lot to me:
Hmmm Books in general mean a lot to me. I guess the five that I own that mean a lot would be:
1. Smart Medicine for Healthier Living - This book is so well worn that it is missing the back cover. It is an amazing reference book that should be in every home. It is one of the only books I have found that actually cross references herbs as well as prescriptions with eachother. It gives you side effects, proper dosages, reasons not to administer, how to use the individual herbs, what parts of the plants to use. It also has Bach Flower, Aromatherapy, Nutritional and acupuncture for hundreds of ailments.
2. Psychopsymatics - Awesome book about the brain and how it functions.
3. Animal Speak - Wonderful book on animal symbolism
4. Learning Journey on the Red Road - An amazing book written by Floyd looks for buffalo hand.
5 Anything by Dr. Seuss he rocks!

2 comments:

Justice said...

I think I have all of five or six books now since the fire. It bites. I need to hit a really good used bookstore. You need to go with me.

:D

Ravyn said...

I happen to know of a great one close by :)