September 15, 2005

Back :)

Let me just say I am so sorry for having been away for awhile. Things have been busy, but in a good way. A very good friend of mine had moved away a couple of years ago and has moved back and bought a home. So, I have been over there in my free time helping her to paint and make it her own. Not only has she moved back to the area and bought another house but she is now only right up the street. That is so nice!
Along with helping her to get settled and decorate her new home we have been busy with the kids. School has begun as most of you know. With that comes playing taxi for the dance team and boy scouts. So yes, we have been really busy but it has been quite enjoyable. I promise I will write more later but for the moment I need to help the boy with homework and get to dinner.

2 comments:

Justice said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

+1!