March 13, 2006

It's Time

This weekend was absolutely beautiful! It was up to 80 degrees and gorgeous here. With warm weather comes my favorite time of year...Baseball! No, I don't like to go to professional games or watch it on TV; I like to watch the kids play. I got the phone call last night with my list of boys on my team. I was tickled to see I have a lot of the same kids I had last year. I've gotten to know these kids and they really are a good group. We start practicing Wednesday, I don't know when our first game is yet.
For those of you who weren't around here last spring you can go back and read some of my posts from last season, I get a bit excited about my team. So yes, prepare for my rants about idiot umpires and my excitement from winning a game.
This is my favorite time of year!

No comments: