March 07, 2006

Confession

My husband and I have found an new show that we really like. We have been watching it for a few months now. It comes on the National Geographic channel and its called The Dog Whisperer. I would link to it except my computer is being rabid at the moment and not allowing me to put a link in here. Anyway, this guy on the show is pretty amazing. He can take a dog with any problem and just by teaching you a few techniques has them perfect in under 30 minutes. He teaches what he calls dog psychology. After watching his show and learning some things I have had the revelation that I am a bad pet owner. Hell, after watching his show I have never known a good pet owner.
Well we cant have a bad pet owner now can we? So I do the only thing reasonable to do...Attempt to be a good pet owner. The most important thing for a dog owner to do is take the dog for a walk. Regardless of how much land you have for them to run on you need to take them for a walk. Easy enough, I can do that. So I begin the routine of walking the dog. The dog does great we are enjoying ourselves, this is something we can do every day. Good for the dog and I'm thinking maybe good for my ass. Slightly self serving, I know but if we are both getting something good out of it it cant hurt, right? Then I wake up the next day. My muscles are screaming "What are YOU doing old woman?!" The back of my thighs and my butt have found themselves contracting into periodic Charlie horses for absolutely no reason what so ever. I am going to die. Death by dog.
I am not a quitter, we are going to walk every day. I may end up with a firmer behind from all of this but if you come anywhere near me you are going to think I'm 80. I have the perma smell of Bengay. Anyone know if they make this in a bath soak? Can I get a Bengay dip?

1 comment:

Justice said...

"Can I get a Bengay dip?"

LMAO... I hate this aging crap!