November 22, 2005

Someone call Time!!

Ok, I need a time out. How in the hell did the year go by so fast? We cant really be at Thanksgiving just yet. The turkey is defrosting and I start baking today along with cleaning. I'm just not sure how it's already this time of year. I put up holiday decorations yesterday in an attempt to recognize the upcoming festive occasion. It's working, slowly.
I really do love this holiday once it arrives but I so hate the preparations. We have 20 people coming, we tend to do a good size Thanksgiving. Sort of a tradition we started when we moved away from home. We have our closest friends and some family and celebrate together. There is never a dull moment and always a lot of laughs. I don't know how much time I'm going to have to blog between baking, cleaning, cooking and setting up. I will try but in case I don't get to, Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Many Blessings to you and yours for the day...and throughout the season