November 29, 2005

Change of Plans

Well I had this wonderful heartfelt post planned about the wonderful holiday's. How great it is to have such good friends and family all together blah blah blah. It was a great holiday and it was wonderful but I have other things to write about at the moment.
Today is my birthday. Normally I don't much care, never have been a big one on monetary things. I would rather spend time hanging out with people than get presents. I know, weird. It drives my husband nuts, he says "What do you want for you birthday?". I say " A big bow on you. But you could make me dinner if you like." Of course he doesn't have me cook on my birthday but he really wants to get me things. Manly thing I guess.
This year I will give him credit, I am all kinds of excited about my gift. He gave it to me last night. He got me a day at the spa. Not just an hour massage or a pedicure...A whole damn day!!! Yes, Mayberry has a spa.
So today I am going to get a body treatment, a wrap, a facial, a massage and soak in an aromatic Roman style bath. All the while, daydreaming of warm weather, cabana boys and drinks with little umbrellas in them. What? A girl can fantasize every now and then.
I am off to get ready for my day of pampering and cabana fantasies.

1 comment:

Justice said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you enjoy it!