October 14, 2005

They are killing me

I know I have been away for a little while but I have been busy avoiding the knife. You know, the one my children are constantly trying to stab in my chest. I believe I have told you before that they are trying to kill me, well, its true. I think I have figured out their strategy. You see, they run me crazy taking them back and forth to this and that making me exhausted. Cant think clearly if your exhausted, isn't that a technique for brainwashing? Hmmm gonna have to give that some thought too. Then, after I am completely exhausted, they will pop some horrible surprise just for shock value. You know, like "Hey mom, I want to go vacation in another country with a group of kids my age", or "Hey mom, I think maybe I might go to school overseas". Anything to knock me off of my feet.
So in my sleep deprived delirium I have put a deposit down for my daughter to go visit a foreign country FAR FAR AWAY with kids her own age to do God knows what (I cant think about that). 1 week after that I received a letter from the organization that handles foreign exchange students. Guess what? My daughter has been nominated to participate in their program. Ok, maybe you didn't catch the most important part of that sentence.....Key word here is "nominated". I do a little research to find out who is conspiring with my children to bring about my demise. What should I find? That a teacher, a TEACHER is participating in this act. Do I know exactly which teacher is in on this plan? Nope, I just know it is one of them. Now what did I ever do to them? My children attend school regularly and on time, are prepared for class, hell they are good students. My daughter gets straight A's. So why the torture? I thought the teachers were supposed to be on my side. Bastards, they have turned against me.
SO here I sit exhausted and apparently brainwashed because I am going to their stupid meeting to hear all about the wonderful things they want to do for my child FAR FAR FAR FAR away.

1 comment:

Justice said...

We put everything we have into raising them to be smart and independent; to have strong wings, so to say. Then they use those wings to fly FAR FAR FAR away.

Heh. I think we realize only too late that the stronger and more independent they are, the more the rest of the world wants them on their side... located FAR FAR FAR away.

That ain't cool!

But having raised them to become of this callibur certainly is.