October 20, 2005

Change of Plans

Ok, I'm slightly disappointed. This weekend is our one and only big camping trip of the year with the boyscouts. I cant go :( Well, I guess I could go but if I did my dog would have free reign over the house for an entire weekend. I would come home to a dog poop filled house. So yea, I'm a bit bummed. I was really looking forward to going. Like last year, hubby will take the boy and I will stay home with the dog. Which means my son is destined to live off of hotdogs and donuts for the weekend. My husband, as much as he likes to camp, does NOT cook over a fire. Atleast not anything that requires more than shoving it on a stick and hanging said stick over a fire for 2 minutes.
So I am going to go sit and pout for a minute.

2 comments:

Justice said...

Um, bring me the dog.

Patty said...

aww sounds like your missing a good time. Can you leave the dog with someone or boarding kennel?