December 21, 2005

Almost There

OK I have tried but my remote seems to be broken. Could someone please hit the pause button?! I am soooo not ready for this holiday yet. I have 20 people coming for dinner and haven't even started on the house, have to order the table and chairs, haven't started cooking (well some baking is done) and still have x-mas shopping to do. There is no way I have enough time. Why am I so late this year? Well, because I am (at the moment anyway) the best mom in the world. Hey, I have to eat this up when I get it, it doesn't happen often. Our daughter received her x-mas gift from us a week early this year. We bought her a car. Not only is it a car but it is bad ass! Not an old car, a newer one, fully loaded, leather interior, moon roof, 5 disk CD changer. Yes, I am the greatest. That wasn't originally what we had in mind when we decided to get her a car but I got such an unbelievable deal on it I couldn't turn it down. Plus I get to maintain the greatest mom in the world title for at least a couple of weeks. So I think that I should have the authority to put off the holiday a day or two. Seen as that attempt isn't working, if someone could hit pause for me I would appreciate it!

2 comments:

Justice said...

I had been thinking life doesn't stop for Christmas, and now apparently, Christmas doesn't stop for life. I say we cut the day out of the calendar and glue it to somewhere in January!

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»