January 28, 2007

Tagged!

I hate these things, truly i do. The only reason i am doing this is because my former best good friend, Justice, has tagged me. I have a feeling she just will not let this rest until i do it. OK Justice, it is done!
A - Available or Single? Umm what is the difference in that choice? I pick neither.
B - Best Friend? S is the initial and that's all your getting.
C - Cake or Pie? Hmmm depends on the cake or pie. Is it smothered in chocolate or caramel? Whichever is will win
D - Drink of Choice? Probably Iced Tea
E - Essential Item? Car Keys, i tend to lose them regularly
F - Favorite Color? Purple
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? If i have to pick one, worms. But can i just have chocolate or caramel?
H - Hometown? Virginia Beach
I - Indulgence? Chocolate or caramel...I'm feeling a trend here.
J - January or February? Ewww in Costa Rica maybe. Lets try June, July or August.
K - Kids and Names? Kids yup but their names are mine and mine alone
L - Life is incomplete without? Self honesty
M - Marriage Date? May 15 a long long time ago
N - Number of Siblings? 5
O - Oranges or Apples? Can i pick melon?
P - Phobias or Fears? Stupid people, they scare me i cant help it.
Q - Favorite Quote? "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Emerson
R - Reason to smile? Waking up
S - Season? Spring or summer
T - Tag 3 people? nope not gonna do it
U - Unknown fact about me? I secretly lust after Johnny Depp. Well its unknown to him, damn it!
V - Vegetable you hate? Collard greens
W - Worst Habit? Smoking....or not writing in my blog lately
X - X-Rays you've had? There is no way i can remember them all
Y - Your favorite food? Caramel or Chocolate hehehe
Z - Zodiac? Sagittarius

1 comment:

Justice said...

hahaha...